Join MyDEWALT to register your tools and help protect your investment, rate and review products you love, receive special offers and learn about the newest DEWALT tools and accessories.
THE COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR AFTER SALES TOOL SERVICE & SUPPORT
In general, any tool being returned to a service agent under a Total Service Plan will be fully inspected and tested. Any worn, damaged or defective parts will be replaced, grease and seals replaced as required. The tool will undergo final safety and operational checks before being returned.
ELEMENTS COVERED BY TOTAL SERVICE
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.
The DEWALT 3 year warranty covers manufacturing defects and labour for all products.
DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to defective materials or workmanship, within 3 years from date of purchase.
• The Warranty does not cover part failure due to excessive wear and tear or tool misuse
Wear & Tear refers to the number of hours and/or the environment that a product has been used in; this can affect: Armature Commutators, Bearings, Switches, Beat Pieces, Clutches, Gear & Pinion, Gearcase, Brushes, Chucks, Clamshells, Cord sets, Rubber parts and Attachments (Battery, Charger, Guard, Flanges ... etc.)
• The warranty does not apply where repairs have been attempted by unauthorised persons
• Not covered:
- Extreme impacts or drops
- Ingestion of foreign objects (i.e. Nails, screws ... etc)
- Using tool for non-intended application
- Any modification to the tool
- Prolonged exposure to the extreme weather conditions
- Wrong voltage
- Using incorrect accessories or attachments
- Lack of recommended service (especially hammers)
- Use of incorrect grease
- Not repaired with DEWALT genuine parts